- All ticket sales are final. Refunds, exchanges or retroactive discounts are not available.
- Cameras, camera phones, audio, video and digital recorders, paging devices and cell phones are not permitted in the theaters. Guests using these items may be asked to leave.
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted in the theaters.
- Karamu House is a firearms-free facility. No one except on-duty law enforcement officials is permitted to possess or carry a firearm on the premises.
- Smoking, including electronic smoking, is not permitted indoors at Karamu House.
- Children under five (5) years of age are not permitted in the theatres.
- Refreshments are available 45 minutes before curtain time and during intermission. Individuals under the age of twenty-one (21) will not be served alchoholic beverages.
- For guests with disabilities contact the KARAMU HOUSE BOX OFFICE at 216-795-7077
TICKET & WAITLIST POLICY
From time to time, some of our performances sell out. In some cases, tickets are returned or donated by subscribers or single-ticket buyers on the day of the performance. Once those tickets are returned to us, they are then made available to the general public the day of the performance.
- When a performance is sold out, the box office will create a waiting list beginning 45 minutes prior to the performance.
- Patrons must arrive in person to place their name on the wait list, and they must be present to receive a ticket should it become available.
- Patrons may only request two tickets per order, and all parties must be present at the time of ticket purchase.
- All wait list tickets that become available will be sold at full price. No exceptions. No discounts. (Ticket vouchers will not be accepted.)
- Wait list tickets will be on a first-come first-served basis and will only be released to patrons when all parties are present.
- Once you have given your name, waiting parties are free to visit our concessions, bar area and lobbies.
- Names from the waitlist will be called no earlier than one-half hour prior to the start of the performance.
- If you are called and not present, your name will be removed from the list. No exceptions.
- If you are called and your entire party is not present, your name will move to the bottom of the wait list. No exceptions.
- Seats will be offered in order of waitlist sign-up.
While some tickets frequently become available in this manner, we are unable to make predictions or guarantees as to ticket availability. We are unable to guarantee ticket availability via the waitlist in advance. Patrons may not call in advance to be placed on a wait list.
It is highly probable that patrons receiving wait list tickets will be seated after the performance has begun. We can not guarantee that patrons who receive wait list tickets will be seated before the performance starts.